Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay Empty Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Nick (''')(^_^)(''')

So, here's how everything will happen here.

You're astounded by the game "Duel Monsters" after watching video tapes of Yugi Moto, Jaden Yuki, and Yusei Fudo. Although you are astounded by the game, you have no knowledge of it whatsoever, so you have signed up for the S.S. Duel, the world's first dueling school on water! Before the year starts, however, you will all be given a standard entry exam, and will be placed in the appropriate dorm room, the point system is as follows

0-69%: Slifer Red
70-89%: Ra Yellow
90-100%: Obelisk Blue

You will have class every two days, about either Monster, Spell or Trap cards, take notes, you never know when there will be a pop quiz! In between class days, you can duel people, or go to the card shop. By dueling, the winner will get $25 from the loser, if they cannot pay, they have one of two options: give them all their money, or their rarest card. Each year, you will recieve $100, and the end of each semester, you will recieve money equal to your grade.

At the card shop, they have single cards, booster packs, special edition boxes, "Gold," "Silver," and "Bronze," packs, and booster boxes. You can also buy a binder, where you put all the cards you have un-used, you can trade from binders and binders only! No trading from decks.

At the end of each year, you will have 1 written exam, and 1 duel. You MUST win your duel to graduate, however, you CANNOT fail your exam, even if you get a D-, if you win your duel, you'll move on.

After everyone has graduated, the boat will dock at Domino City. There, you can go to the local card shops, and participate in tournaments. After X amount of days, or X amount of tournaments, the next plot will be revealed.

As for dice rolls, they will be used for...
- What you draw in duels
- What you pull from packs
- Pairings for tournaments
- Event

For duels, I will either create a different site to which only I have access to, and will roll the dices there, or I'll roll them in a different topic, write them down, delete it, and pm you what you got, I'm not sure what'll be easier.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]